Friday, February 1, 2008

My Blog Will Go On....

Ya... My blog is almost dead. I've just been so busy. I've been attending courses, marking, giving tutorials, teaching...the list goes on. I'm even neglecting my babies! Sigh... I'm sorry darlings. I will make it up to you guys... hubby included.

Anyway, the cross country today was a non event. Enough said. What a waste of time.
Next week is the Chinese New Year week. I only have two teaching days. Woohoo. I'm like behind in my marking though... gotta mark.

I don't know what else to blog. I'm loosing it. I used to have so much to blog about. It's not that nothing is happening in my life...it's just that it seems to take more effort to update. I've got to keep going though. I will get into my super blogger mode.

By the way, do I perpetually have this pissed off look on my face? Carol says I do. Hmm...Ok some pics we took today (cam whoring can be therapeutic). To Infinity and Beyond!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment