Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The "Sick" Family

So I was sick. So I almost died of the pain (it felt like the contractions I had when I was about to give birth!) and thought I would never be myself again. Then I got better and I'm back to work (now is that a blessing or a curse?). I even came back a day earlier. I had Tuesday off as well but being the dedicated form teacher I am, I came because 5Ruby had to go to the Handicapped Association for their CIP programme.

Well, I'm glad I came. My dear class would have been so lost without me. They are such a happy, cheerful bunch. I'm quite amazed actually. We even sang a song for the people there, gave them personalized cards and fed them cookies. The girls took some photos. Will try and upload them later ya?

Well, today's a good day. I'm discounted 2 periods so that means I only have 2 teaching periods but I have ELDS later till 6 so that's a bummer. I would actually like to get home earlier coz my parents are really unwell; Ayra has a fever and Fuddin has a really bad cough. An is on 2 days mc as well. In short, we're all SICK!

For now, I'll survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment