Saturday, February 2, 2008

Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me?

I finally bought Ayra her first ever high heel shoes. I also bought her a traditional Chinese costume to be worn to school on Wednesday (Chinese New Year celebrations). She looks so cute (will upload the photos later)and the best thing is, she's really happy about the whole outfit, especially the shoes. She can't wait to show Marissa, who by the way, already owns 9 pais of high heel shoes!
Hmmm...did I also mention that dear Marissa taught Ayra a new song the other day? When I asked Ayra to sing it for me, she went "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me?" I'm not exaggarating when I tell you my jaw literally dropped! I didn't know whether to be upset or amused. When I asked her if she knew the meaning of the line, she said no and demanded an explanation...so I took the coward's way out and changed the topic! Maybe when she's a wee bit older, yah?

It was raining today so we just went grocery shopping at IMM's Giant. The place is a riot on weekends. Somehow we managed to get our groceries and spend some time at thesheltered playground. Fuddin was pretty obsessed with the slides and Ayra was running around trying everything out in her usual cautious manner.
Going to bring the kids to their cousin's place tomorrow. Ayra misses her beloved Kakak Anisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment