Monday, June 11, 2007

My (oh so clean!) work space

Okay, here's an update on my workstation. It's damn clean lah! Haha! I spent last Friday cleaning it. It was worth the hard work because I have so much space on my table, it's scary. Eat your heart out, Fiza. Haha. Our globe trotting missy will be so upset when she comes back and sees my table. I bet you she'll return with her rag and Jif and in no time, she'll emerge victorious once again!


Here's Nat's. Much better, right? She cleaned up a bit. It looks much better but the drawer still needs a bit of help huh?


Now, it's Caroline's turn. It looks pretty good too, doesn't it? The drawer is pretty impressive as well.


And Fiza's? Haha. she's been away for two weeks. She'll probably come back soon, armed with all the proper "artillery".



We also got ourselves a little "something" for our our corner. I can't reveal too much but our little indulgence is heavenly!
Here's a little cheer for our God-sent corner. Privacy is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment