Monday, June 4, 2007

My lively little girl...

Ayra literally forced me and An to bring her to Vivo City when she realized that Fuddin went there the week before, WITHOUT her. so we had to succumb to our little princess's wish. We didn't spend much time there though as the sun was shining down mercilessly. She seemed contented though and was happy to announce that her slacks (and panties) were wet. We're bringing her swimming with the cousins on Thursday (she's skipping school yet again) so she can't stop talking about that now.
Ayra has also started work on her phonics scrapbook. It's basically cut ups of common words which Ayra has to name, write and memorize. It's still in its initial stage but we're progressing along. Cousin Qomar is working on his too. Good stuff. Hope both of them start reading pretty soon.
So that's how my little princess is progressing along. She's been having nightmares recently though and has been wailing in the middle of the night. I try to wake her up but she always continues wailing and it's quite disturbing really. I need my sleep! It's weird as it's the holidays and I'm supposed to be sleeping more but I'm NOT! How?
As for Fuddin, he's as cute as ever. The living room is pretty bare now. We've rearranged the furniture and all so he has more space to do his sprints now. He's really quite active and mischievous now. The grandparents can hardly keep up with him and if you ask me, neither can I!
Okay, till An's next off day (Thursday).

No comments:

Post a Comment