Monday, June 11, 2007

Father's Day Card

Ayra made a Father's Day card for her beloved Abah. I had to spell for her the words but everything else is her work. (Talking about spelling, Ayra actually read some words on her own last night. Hurray!) She also wants to buy for her dad a miniature replica of Valentino Rossi's bike as she knows her dad is a Rossi freak!
And here's the mummy-daughter pair posing for the self taken photograph while at the playground at Kranji Reservoir.
I think Ayra is going to miss the school holidays. Although she still has to attend school (it's childcare), she gets her cherished "off" days. also, I'm around most of the time and she's getting so used to that.
Fuddin is also doing his koala impersonation on me more than ever. It's really great to be able to spend more time with the kids. Haiz! Less than 2 more weeks to enjoy. Still, I'm grateful for this time. Looking forward to the December holidays (already!).

No comments:

Post a Comment