Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Reunion!



Yeah. I went to my high school reunion last week. In my friend, Selamat's words, "This is so like Romy and Michelle's high school reunion!" Hehe.

To be frank, it wasn't that great. I didn't really remember many people but it was still good meeting some familiar faces. I also talked to some of my teachers. Now, that was cool. I actually shook my DM's hands, look him in the eye, and say "I'm a teacher now Sir." Haha. It's an understatement to say that he was pleasantly surprised.

I don't think I'll go if there's another reunion. Very leceh. Not leceh as in troublesome but as in I don't want to do it again. Geddit? Haha. Nevermind.

And I might as well tell everyone...I'm leaving Dunearn. Yup, after 9 long years, I'm leaving, not necessarily for greener pastures but I am leaving. The things I will miss...most of all, my 3Amber and my 4NA students. The rest are graduating anyway. I really feel bad aboyt "abandoning" them but I know they'll be alright...and I'm just an SMS away guys. You guys keep in touch ya?

I'll also miss the "minah" teachers here. You know who you are la. You guys are spontaneous and wickedly sarcastic! I like!!!

I'll also miss my homies. Hehe. this is turning out to be a tribute but who cares. My dear Ms Fiza and Mrs Lian. thanks for the memories babes.

There are also things and people I won't miss la but let's not get into that la huh? you know, I know.

K,k....I have to go. Daughter wants fish fillet... sweet....

No comments:

Post a Comment