Friday, March 13, 2009

My Princess...

Last night at 9.29 pm, my baby girl turned 6. We blew a candle on a mini cake at home and then went to Delifrance for dinner.

How much she's grown. Soon she'll be in primary one. How I love her. She truly is the missing piece in my life. Sometimes I get impatient with her (especially when I'm tired after work) and I scold her but her love and devotion to me has been unwavering. I'm always her beautiful Queen although I might look like s**t, especially when I'm just hanging out at home in my crummy clothes.

I know her constant need to be near me, to kiss and hug me, to lie in bed next to me...all these ain't gonna last. Before long, she'll be a teenager and demanding her independence. So for now, I will enjoy being the centre of her life.

To my love, my beautiful princess...I love you Ayra. While I've made many mistakes in my life, you are not one of them. You are the best thing that ever happened to me and everyday, I thank God he blessed me with you.

While things may change between us in the future, I want to tell you that I am always on your side. Ibu loves you, Honey. Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment