Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ayra turns 5!

Yup, my litle girl turns 5! We were supposed to throw her a HUGE bithday bash but that didn't work out so we had 3 small little parties for her instead. being the sporting trooper that she is, she didn't mind one bit. It didn't hurt that she still received loads of presents. Aunt Fiza and her sis were even kind enough to bake personalized cupcakes for her...complete with her name! Thanks Aunt Fiza...the cupcakes were lovely to look at and even lovelier to eat!

Anyway, Ayra has promised to be a good girl from now on, now that she's older and all (but truthfully...its been 2 weeks but she's still as mischievous as ever). Still, I'm not complaining. Kid will be kids and I will always be grateful for my precious baby girl...faults and all. Muacks! I love you Nur Ayra!

No comments:

Post a Comment