Saturday, January 12, 2008

Life is Good? Life IS Good!

Ok, the kids are taking their afternoon nap and I'm supposed to be marking 5 Pearls's personal recounts but I'm itching to post. The problem is, I don't have any photos and we didn't really go anywhere this weekend so I'm stuck. Still, I will try.

So let's talk about work. I've survived 1 and a 1/2 week of school. How was it? Not too bad. My classes are pretty okay. I'm a bit stressed up over the 5Ns though. I've got to make them all pass the "O"s! It's scary but I'll do my best. I do hope they won't lose steam halfway and give up though.

Anyway, last Friday, we celebrated dear Carol's birthday. We went out for a meal, just us 4 girls. We talked (really talked) and ate. We had a pretty enlightening time. Anyway girls, I'm really thankful for your friendship. I really don't know how to stay sane if I didn't have all your support, companionship, witty anecdotes, quirkiness and most of all, your love. I love you guys (Awwwww.....).

At home, things are the same. Fuddin has been a bit unwell but he's coping. Grandma and Grandad says he's getting more mischievous by the day but hey, I see that as a natural and healthy progression. As for Ayra, she's the same. She's learning new things at school and her reading has improved. She's becoming more outspoken though and demands an explanation for everything which is good but tiring at times.

As for the hubby, things are also the same. He's bored when I'm at work and he's off work but he'll survive. Also, the fact that he's not going fishing till March is also killing him. Don't worry dear, the fishes will still be out there (wry smile).

As for me, what can I say? My mind is still in a mess. I don't really sleep well at night. Only my girls will know why. Still, I know there is a light at the end of every dak tunnel and somehow, I will find that light. How and when I find that light is still a mystery but I'm optimistic. I have to be. If not, I'll drown.

Life is good. I need to continuously repeat that to myself every single day. Life is good. Life is good. Life is good. Life is good. Life is good. Life is good. Life is good. Life is good. Life is good. Life is good. Life is good. Life is good. Life is good. Life is good. Life is good. Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment