Monday, January 21, 2008

I need new pants!

It's almost midnight and I can't effing sleep. I need my flu pills! Urgh. I didn't bring any marking home so I can't mark myself to sleep. Haha.

Just found out that freaking Dunearnite will be held at ACJC. Like, WTF?! No June holidays, a lot of work but hey... I lost a lot of weight during the course of Dunearnite 07 so I might lose a lot more this time round. I must think positive yah?

I have so much work to do. It's really annoying. I also have to shop for pants. My old ones keep slipping to the floor everytime I put them on. I don't know whether to be happy or sad. I am soooo darn pathetic.

I'm really tired nowadays. The house is a mess but I just can't bring myself to be the Energizer bunny I once was. I think I've lost it. Some students in my form class even asked me in class today whether I was drunk coz I was teaching and laughing (for no apparent reason) at the same time. Is that a bad sign? Am I really going bonkers?

Life is such an irony. I should have studied harder and been a doctor. Then I can reward myself with MCs whenever I think I've worked too hard. For now, I just drag myself out of bed every weekday morning and try to mould the future of the nation. Hmm... ya, right.

Negativities aside, life ain't so bad, yah? In fact, life's good. It's very good. Come, repeat it with me. Life is good. Life is good. Life is good (wait... dejavu). Shucks... I have nothing to wear to school tomorrow. I really don't fancy putting on "down there" pants. I need to buy new pants (haven't I said that already?).

I need sleep. Sleep is good...so is life. Yups.

No comments:

Post a Comment