Sunday, November 4, 2007

Fuddin's Current Favorite Spot

Fuddin is growing up fast and strong. He's also constantly hungry! I attribute this phenomenan to the fact that he doesn't eat rice. He's always on the lookout for whatever snacks he can get his hands on. Amongst his favorites are potato chips (which Grandma has banned), "roller coaster" potato snacks, mini M&Ms and his wheel crackers. He gets really upset when we refuse to get up and get his food for him. Poor boy.


Anyway, lately, he's taken a fancy to my bed and Ayra's bed. So whenever the room door is left ajar, he will sprint in and help himself to our beds.




He will first use my bed a a trampoline then proceed to Ayra's bed where he will use her blanket to hide himself. I should then tickle him while he's covered under the blanket and then take away the blanket, exclaiming "peek-a-boo" as his happy, smiling face is revealed.




It's always the same every time! Haha! Sometimes I get tired of the routine and let him run wild while I occupy myself. Me and Ayra will then proceed to take our own photographs. (Can you spot Fuddin doing his trampoline jumping stunt in the background? Miraculously, he's quite stable and has never slipped).






Lame but true. This is what we do at home when Daddy is working morning shift on a weekend. When I have had enough, I will haul him out of the room and boy, that's when he will howl his heart out. Scary but true. My little boy has power packed lungs!

No comments:

Post a Comment