Sunday, September 23, 2007

Breaking Fast...


We went over to Kak Tijah's house to break our fast on Saturday. It was an event Ayra had been waiting for as she had not seen her beloved "kakaks" for at least two weeks. Everyone was in high spirits and the spread was sumptuous indeed. Ayra busied herself as soon as we stepped in. Soon enough, the "azan" was heard and everyone tucked in, including Ayra who had plain chicken rice and Fuddin who had his crackers and "Baby Bites" biscuits. I was quite stuffed after eating. I even had my favorite "tulang" from West Coast Food Centre! The beauty of fasting... food never tasted so good.
As you can see, my nephew and nieces have also joined in the bandwagon; the latest craze now? Waterbabies! I almost bought my first pack that night but stopped myself as I pictured Fuddin picking one up and putting it in his mouth!
A week more to exams. My last teaching week of the year. Hmmm, life doesn't seem so bad after all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment