Monday, November 23, 2009

Changes...

Ok ok I promised not to do a marathon entry again but I really was very busy. So now, Dunearnite is over, Fuddin's school term has ended and Ayra's concert and last day with MMI is this Saturday. In other words, I can breathe! Actually, even as we're speaking, I'm supposed to be doing work related stuff but it's ok la.

So how was Dunearnite 09? In my opinion, it was a kick-ass show. It felt good and I thought it was one of my most "polished" work. So there. Co-ordinating more performances in CCK Sec? Hmm, we'll see.



My lovelies from ELDS also threw me and Nat a surprise farewell party, complete with a yummy cake. Thanks guys...and Ms Naz as well for the sweet gesture! It was pretty hilarious to think that they wanted Mr Elyas to hide under the table. Haha! My parting words to you guys... "You guys rock and you know that...keep having fun, keep the good memories but most of all, study hard!"



Ok on the home front, things are alright. Fuddin finally said goodbye to his wonderful, caring teachers at Margaret Drive, especially Teacher June. Although Fuddin is unable to say it, we all know he had a great time and learned many new things there. Next stop. Yishun Park School. We're looking forward to it.

Anyway, here are some pics of my baby looking intently at something in a magazine. He looked so cute that I couldn't resist!




We've also been bringing Fuddin out more often. These trips are short but his behavior on most occasions was commendable! We're thoroughly inspired to bring him out venturing even more now. We love you Baby!

As for Ayra, she's been busy too. She attended her orientation at De LaSelle the other day. She seemed alright although I expected her to be more excited by the whole thing. Hmm, guess she's playing it cool. This is her last week of school and her concert cum graduation ceremony is on Saturday. My baby...finally a "graduate". Haha!



Exciting times ahead. A lot of changes for all of us in the family. I hope we'll all survive...my bro and sis included. At the end of the day, it's about being happy as a person and as a family. Simplicity is the key to happiness. My Roshan taught me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment