Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Are you an Oxymoron or Are You just a Moron? Hehe...

Angel died. The tortoise. Yeah, she died. Poor thing. Now Adam's alone. Ayra's not as sad as I expected her to be. Hmm, what's going on?

Anyway, the one week break came and went. Like lightning. Whooooosh! The house is still a mess. My bed frame broke. I am still behind in my marking. I still haven't lost any weight. I haven't transformed into the perfect mom, wife, daughter, teacher I envisioned myself to be. I'm going blind. The list goes on....but halt! Let's talk about the good things now. They are rare but there are few.

At least I had a week's break from teaching. I still have a roof over my head. Hubby fixed the bed frame and now it's stronger than before. I will finish my marking...eventually. I haven't gained any weight. I'm a better mom, wife, daughter, teacher now than I was before. I'm going blind; ain't blind yet.

Ahhhh...see how positive thinking works? Have you heard the crap about whether you see the glass half full or empty? It's crappy but there's some truth in it, don't you think?

I'm an oxymoron. Do you know wht'a an oxymoron? An oxymoron is an "oxy" who's a "moron". Hehe. No la. It's two conflicting ideas/ objects or something like that. An example would be "clearly misunderstood". Well, I think I'm an oxymoron. Don't ask me why. I'm too lazy to tell you now... but yeah, I'm an oxymoron. Are you?

Good God, this is turning out to be such a waste of time. Me updating when I'm in my weirdo mood. Ok, I'll come back and update when I'm feeling better but wait, that would mean I'll never update.

Yucks. Vomit.

Whateva.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment