Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Holidays Came...and Went...

Okay people. I haven't posted not because I don't have a life or because I'm dead. My camera cable went missing and I just found it last night. So I'm back...yet again.



The June holidays came and went... there was hardly a break. A week has passed here and I'm sitting here eating the saltiest potato chips I've ever tasted in my life. In fact, I'm stuffing my face with it coz I'm tired and junk food makes me feel good (but fat).



Whatever it is, here are some pics of us and the kids just doing stuff and hanging around.

We brought Ayra to the Qian Hu Fish Farm. We walked around and marvelled at the fishies. Then Ayra fed some Kois. I didn't want her to fish for guppies coz they always die when you bring them home.





Then one of the days we went to West Coast Park. We were supposed to go tho the playgrounds but we couldn't find a parking space so we had to go to the end where there was pretty much nothing. So we spread our tiny mat and had a picnic of MacDonalds! Satisfying indeed. Kudos to Fuddin who could actually sit down and enjoy his fries.





We also brought Fuddin to the Civil Service Club to swim. He is such a fish! He loved the water and wasn't very pleased when it was time to go. We promised him that we'll bring him back again though so no worries Baby!





Hmm, what else? Nothing really. Nothing I wanna put up here. I guess everything's going okay. Just keep the spirits up.


Because I want to Believe...

No comments:

Post a Comment