Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back For Good...

Hey I'm back. Let's just pretend I was never away.

So we brought the kids to the airport. Fuddin was not feeling too well so he was rather uncooperative. We then brought them to East Coast Park and Fuddin, upon seeing the water, was more than eager to jump in. As we did not bring any change of clothes for them, we ended up hauling a screaming Fuddin back to the car. Well, better luck (and planning) next time.

It's his 3rd birthday this coming Sunday. My baby is so big now. We plan to buy for him a big Harley Davidson motorcycle; the kind you step on the paddle and it moves forward/backwards automatically. I hope he likes it.

As for Ayra, she's being a fairly good child. Grandma finally got her out of our room and into her own. She still shows up at the side of my bed complaining of mysterious pains everywhere at 2am in the morning but I am confident it will stop soon. Haha. It must be so traumatic for her but hey, we all have to start somewhere.

As for me and hubby, we're enjoying each other's company. We'll be okay.
Alright, that's all for now. Peace out and I'm still cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment