Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ayra's little achievements


Ayra and I decided to put some of her best art pieces up on display. All of these were done during her playgroup sessions at Apple Tree last year. Maybe I'll make one every year and line up her room with it. We'll see. Ayra's not doing much art in MMI now as she's on half-day care and the kids only do art at about 3pm so I have to make up for it by declaring every Thursday "Art Day" where we create at least one masterpiece to add to her collection.

I'm also thinking of sending her to Auntie Fiza's little sister (who's 17) for piano lessons soon. The problem is, Auntie Nat says I shouldn't get the mini piano as she will have problems when she takes her piano exams. Where do I place a piano in this house though? Hmmm... a parent's worries never ends.


No comments:

Post a Comment