Thursday, January 4, 2007

Ayra's first day day of school

Yesterday was Ayra's first day of school. From what i gathered, it was a good day for her. She made a few friends, although she only remembered one girl's name. She couldn't even remember her teacher's name. Still, she seemed pretty pleased at the whole experience and was excited about going back. She was totally hungry when she got back home although she had lunch in school which means that she must have been running around. All in all, I'm happy for her.

As for me, it's a new school term. I already have work piled up. Still, my new year's resolution (amongst others) is to be more positive in my work attitude so although I'm totally drained by the end of the day, I'm pretty happy.

I will make it a good year for me and the family, or at least I'll try.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment