Sunday, December 10, 2006

Baby Alive!

Ayra has a new toy. Eversince she saw the ad for the doll who feeds and then poos, she's been bugging us for it. Initially, we wanted to get it as her birthday present next March but I knew she really wanted it quick so we went to Toys R Us and bought the much coveted doll. Once we got home, she promptly started "babying" it. It encourageous her by saying things like "Hi Mommy", "I love you" and "Lets Play." After being rocked, the baby will sigh contentedly and fall asleep. Ayra will then instruct all of us to keep quiet so as not to disturb the baby (which is weird coz she makes a lot of noise when the real baby aka Fuddin sleeps).
The worst part was when the baby was fed. I gave the baby too much water as I wanted to clean the insides but the baby's diaper started leaking! It was a mess! I am not looking forward to the next feed. Sigh!
Still, I bet it's just a phase and the novelty will wear out. For now though, I have to be content with having a little "mommy" in the house.

1 comment:

  1. Let the baby wear a real diaper than so can absorb the water better hee3

    ReplyDelete