Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sembawang Park

We had no idea where to go today. We just drove along and ended up at Sembawang Park. The place was packed with happy families and Abah was pretty interested in the crab catching corner. Ayra tried some miniature rock climbing and scratched herself in the process but she managed to climb the obstacle twice before the rain came down and we had to rush off. Fuddin seemed uninterested and was a bit cranky but I suppose he'll enjoy it more when he's a bit older. I forsee more trips to the park. Why not? Fresh air, lots of space and it's free!
Incidentally, tomorrow is our 7th year Anniversary. We don't know how to celebrate it yet. I was thinking just a quiet dinner but hubby says why not spend it at the beach. We'll see. 7 years. Not bad ,huh? Can't say it's been all smooth sailing but it's been a good marriage so far. I suppose keeping a marriage alive is a lot of effort but at the end of the day, it's all worth it. Plus, we have two beautiful children who light up our lives in oh so many ways. Here's to my hubby;
Happy Anniversary Dear, I do love you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment