Sunday, October 15, 2006

An's 32nd birthday

My dear husband celebrated his 32nd birthday yesterday. We cut our Swenson's ice cream cake and opened the presents that Ayra and I got for him in a private ceremony (ie in our room)on Saturday night. Ayra helped to blow te candles out and she was pretty excited about the ice cream cake. Her dad was happy with the presents we got him and also the card which she made him.
Then yesterday, we broke our fast at his sister's place and the whole gang was there. There was so much food but you know it's hard to stuff everything in when you haven't eaten anything for such a long time. I ended up quite stuffed but unsatisfied, wishing I could stuff in more food. Anyway, his sister bought him another Polar cake and he opened his presents. I think he enjoyed his birthday although it was quite low key and simple.
Here's wishing my darling a good year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment