Friday, September 1, 2006

Happy Teacher's Day


First of all, Happy teacher's Day to all the teachers out there, including me. It's weird actually how some students are so nice to you on this day and not so nice every other day. Still, one day is better than none. My school had it's fair share of celebrations. On Wednesday night, we had dinner at Clarke Quay. The food was good but Ayra, who came along, didn't appreciate it. She ended up eating crackers and plain rice. Still, she was happy to walk around after dinner with Auntie Nat holding her hand. On Thursday, we had our school celebrations. My dear class outdid themselves. I had actually asked for a party (no shame whatsoever) but i was in another class during the time they had planned the party. Finally, they couldn't wait any longer and the whole class brought the cake and food to me. It was really a pleasant surprise! During recess, we continued with our little party and took many photos which will serve as good memories. All in all, it was a good teacher's day for me, thanks to 4N3. I appreciate it guys! I'll remember you guys always and wish you all the best for the coming N levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment