Saturday, July 22, 2006

Racial Harmony Day

Yesterday, the school celebrated Racial Harmony Day. It was fun. There was a carnival-like atmosphere and the students had fun dressing up in the various traditional costumes. It was a much needed deviation from mundane lessons. I managed to take some pictures of and with my ex students from last year. I was their form teacher last year but they're in sec 5 now. That's me in the pink Indian top and jeans. Some people commented that my pigtails made me look more like a Red Indian rather than an Indian. Haha. Will try again next year. Anyway, the students look really good in the traditional costumes. There's also 3 of my current students in some of the pictures. Anyway, here's wishing racial harmony will prevail not only in Singapore but everywhere in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment