Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ibu has finally succumbed to pressure from Aunty Nat to start a blog!

I've never been an IT savvy person but after some thought, I decided this is a good way to preserve the memories. I don't think i'll be very consistent in my entries but I hope to cover the basics.

So how do I start? Well, here's a pic of me, hubby, Ayra and Fuddin. It was Hari Raya Aidilfitri, 2005. That's our new place in the background. We moved from Jurong to Yew Tee.

Me and hubby celebrate our 7th year of marriage this November. It's been quite a trip, not totally smooth sailing but never short of love.

My mum and dad live with us. They take care of the kids when me and hubby are at work. They are constantly tired and sleep deprived, but essentially happy.

That's the most recent pic I have of Fuddin. Isn't he a cutie pie? He's so chubby. Nowadays, he can be pretty demanding too. We're all looking forward to his first steps. Till then, he gets himself around using his walker or crawling on his tummy. He's going to be one on 25th May. Sometimes, I marvel at how fast time flies. It's almost been a year since he came to the world.

Fuddin started off as a really grumpy baby but he's (almost) all smiles now. His interests include balls, Hi-5, ice cream, playing hide and seek and being thrown in the air (and getting caught of course). He hates being ignored (when he wants to be carried) and being left at home with Atok and Nenek when Ibu, Abah and Kakak goes out.

That's Ayra. We celebrated her 3rd birthday. She had lots of fun. She's attending playschool at Apple Tree now. She's talking a lot now(sometimes too much) but she's really adorable most of the time. She's trying hard to get along with her little brother so let's hope there won't be any wrestling matches lined up in the future.

Ayra's interests includes Barney, Sesame street, chocolates, gummies, singing nursery rhymes and being read to every night. Currently, she's looking forward to the Sesame Street concert we're going to in June. Her pet peeves include her brother playing with her toys, taking medicine and going to the doctor or dentist.

2 comments:

  1. U moved? so i guess its only right u give me ya new address ya?? edwin here..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! Ayra's all grown up!! wat a beauty she is now.. i remember seeing her at ya old place when she were just a few months old.. wonder if she rems me.. haha.. how time flies.. makes us feels older by the minute.. haha.. :p

    ReplyDelete